VIPERS SWIM TEAM
The Vipers is our competitive youth swim team that trains in our indoor swimming pool in Astoria, Queens. Joining the swim team is a great way for your child to develop the values of goal-setting, teamwork, good sportsmanship and hard work.
Tryouts are rolling throughout the year and children are placed on varsity or junior varsity based on their skill level. Please email the coaches to schedule a tryout.
We compete twice a month in the Metro Dynasty league. Swimmers on our team have qualified for junior olympics and other national meets. For more information on the Viper Swim Team, please email the coaches by clicking on their name.
JUNIOR VARSITY TEAM
● 4-weekly practices; 1-hour workouts
● Monday - Thursday: 4:30-5:30pm
● Intermediate knowledge of the four racing strokes (butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke & freestyle).
● Ability to swim each stroke with proper technique
● 6-weekly practices; 2-hour workouts
● Monday through Thursday: 5:30-7:30pm
● Saturday: 8-10am
● Extensive knowledge of the four racing strokes (butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke & freestyle).
● Advanced ability to swim each stroke for 100 yards